Qualifying for an IT KickStart Grant is easy.
- Manufacturers must employ less than 500 employees and be established for at least one year (i.e. sales history).
- Grant awards will be determined on a case by case basis; larger projects with greater impact potential will qualify for higher awards.
- Grants are based on external consulting costs to be incurred; NWIRC does not subsidize internal staff hours worked on a project (an external, third party provider is required).
- Project durations spanning beyond the current fiscal year will be divided into phases.
- Project work cannot start prior to grant award.
Applying for an IT KickStart Grant.
If needed, one of our Strategic Business Advisors (SBA) will be happy to walk you through the application process.
- Complete the IT KickStart Grant Application and return to your SBA, along with the selected vendor’s project proposal and quote.
- Once approved, your SBA will contact you to provide, explain, and execute the Approval Agreement which allows you to begin your project.
- If your application is declined, your SBA will explain the rationale and assist in determining additional information which may help to qualify your company for IT KickStart assistance.
MS WORD: IT KickStart Grant Application