The objective of the Lean Together™ Program is to help manufacturers create, develop, and sustain a culture of lean continuous improvement through a collaborative learning platform consisting of peer to peer assistance, professionally facilitated classroom training sessions, and onsite coaching and implementation assistance. The program is geared around the concepts from the book, 2 Second Lean™, by Paul A. Akers. A new working group is scheduled to kick-off on November 16th in St Marys. The kick-off meeting will feature Kelly Goodsel, President/CEO of Viking Plastics, who will share Viking’s success with 2 Second Lean, a journey they initiated in 2011.
Lean Together™ Program Highlights:
- 16 hours of classroom instruction (7 Sessions)
- 4 hours onsite one-on-one coaching and implementing assistance (two 2-hour sessions)
- “Book club” discussions on the 2 Second Lean™ book by Paul A. Akers (book included)
- Sharing best practices and collaborative learning with peers
- Online forum discussion group and resource center
- Non-disclosure requirements of all participants to help ensure confidentiality
Call us if you want more information about getting involved in our Lean Together™ groups at (814) 898-6888.