Student Eligibility Requirements
- Student having recently graduated from or currently pursuing a 2-year Associates, 4-year Baccalaureate or Graduate degree at an accredited college, university, technical, trade or other post-secondary school.
- Must maintain full-time status eligibility and good academic standing with their registered post-secondary school throughout the internship.
- Must be currently enrolled in an Advanced Manufacturing or Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) program of studies.
- Students are encouraged to meet with a faculty sponsor on a bi-weekly basis to discuss their internship progress.
- Desire to establish a career with a manufacturer in Northwestern Pennsylvania a plus.
- Agree to complete the Student Internship Evaluation no later than the last day of the internship.
STEM Manufacturing Internship Process
- Ensure you meet Student Eligibility Requirements
- Apply by sending resume to: email@example.com
- You will be considered for numerous manufacturing STEM internship opportunities.
- Interview for qualified position if selected for interview process.
- Begin your internship
- Meet with NWIRC representative to complete Student Internship Evaluation.
Current Open Internship or Full/Part-time Positions
(click to review detailed description)
- Assistant Laboratory Formulator Intern – Jamestown Coating Technologies
- Mechanical Engineering Intern – Pioneer Energy Products, LLC (PEPRO)
- Continuous Improvement Engineer Intern – Maple Donuts
- Quality Standards Intern – Maple Donuts