The next ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Audit training hosted by Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) is scheduled for January 17-19, 2017 at Knowledge Center in Erie, PA
Most are aware by now that the revised ISO 9001:2015 for quality management was published in late 2015, so this training will include information that will help companies transition to the new requirements. Instructor for the course is Kevin Smith, President of Vie Associates, LLC. Smith conducts many of the NWIRC’s quality-related trainings, including ISO 9001 Internal Audit and ISO/TS 16949 Internal Audit.
One of the participants at the ISO 9001:2015 class recently in St Marys had this to say: “I learned a great deal and feel very prepared to take on this new task. Instructor Kevin Smith was wonderful. I have to think that with any other facilitator the course could be downright tedious. I would highly recommend one of his courses. You are doing important work for our region.”
Previous courses led by Smith have netted him near perfect evaluation scores with other notable comments, such as:
- Kevin Smith was an engaged speaker!
- Class was not extremely formal. Kevin made it enjoyable while still being very thorough.
- The pace was good and his examples put the information into perspective.
- Instructor was very informative and explained the auditing process well.
- Very interesting and clear. Good teacher.
- Very good speaker, kept us motivated.
- Instructor was well-prepared
- It was clear that the instructor knew the information inside and out.
Click here for more information about the course and to register.