Process and Data Automation (PDA) has scheduled an upcoming training on the basic functions, core principals, and cause/effect diagnoses via a common set of methods so your team can overcome the proverbial VFD hodgepodge challenge! Your plant or facility likely has many Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) from different manufacturers and different vintages creating a maintenance challenge and this training will help you navigate more clearly.
The session will review:
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) drive principles
- Resolving Issues without the HIM Human Interface Module (HIM)
- VFD Component Testing
- Types of fault codes and their meaning
- Common symptoms and corresponding corrective actions
- Important safety requirements when working
- Preventive Maintenance Tasks and schedule for two common drives
The training is targeted for maintenance mechanics and electricians, junior engineers, technicians, plant managers, plant engineers, and maintenance managers. It will be held on May 26th at Process and Data Automation Corporate Training Center and Industrial Lab – 5451 Merwin Lane Erie, PA 16510. Two sessions are available: 10:00am – 12:00pm OR 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
Cost is $200 per attendee. Mention the NWIRC and you will receive a $50 discount!!! You may also be eligible for WEDnet funding for this training.
Please RSVP by end of business on May 24th to: Dan Garrity at email@example.com or 814-866-9600 x229.