The next Women in Manufacturing (WiM) PA Chapter meeting will be held on June 8, 2017 from 3:00pm-6:00pm at the Cranberry Township Library located at 2525 Rochester Road in Cranberry Township.
The educational program for the event will be “The Secrets of Successful Networking”. Do you dread going to an event because you may not know anyone there? Do you consider yourself shy? Are you unsure of how to start a conversation with a stranger?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re not alone. As an author, keynote speaker, Certified Professional Organizer, Productivity Coach and owner of Asentiv, Patty Kreamer knows what it means to build a successful business network—she has grown her businesses over the past 18 years through pure networking.
Attend June’s WiM meeting to:
- Learn the value of networking.
- Master the “networking” handshake.
- Find out who to approach and how to enter a group.
- Leave with your own “Elevator Speech.”
- Prepare goals so you meet the right people.
- Discover how to effectively exchange information.
- Figure out how to work the room.
- Determine the best way to gracefully exit from a group.
- Understand the importance of follow-up.
This is just a save the date….the registration link will be shared soon so check back on our Newsblog!!!
Patty Kreamer, CPO, ACC a national and author of But I Might Need It Someday, The Power of Simplicity, and The Clutter Rescue Course™. Patty also co-authored Success Simplified with Stephen Covey. She is the Founding President of the National Association of Professional Organizers – Pittsburgh chapter and Past President of The National Speakers Association – Pittsburgh chapter. Patty was named Women’s Business Network’s Woman of the Year as well as one of Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business and one of Pittsburgh’s Fastrackers.