- NWIRC will identify and screen the best intern candidates for your needs, coordinating the process with regional universities, colleges, and technical schools.
- Student interns typically offer between 150 and 650 hours per semester, during Fall, Spring and/or Summer semesters.
- Manufacturers have the opportunity to evaluate the intern for full-time employment.
- Internship can occur during either the Fall, Spring and / or Summer semesters.
- Student intern should conduct project work leading to the development or implementation of a manufacturer’s technology.
- Payroll management services are available to reduce resources required for maintaining the intern as a short-term employee (optional)