Northwest Industrial Resource Center (NWIRC) is searching for a qualified student to serve as an Advanced Manufacturing Apprentice for a company in Erie County.
Our client needs a qualified candidate to work with the company’s existing software (EFACS) to write and revise the Crystal Reports, while teaching key team members basic report writing skills. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop, modify, and maintain reports based on specifications from key team members
- Provide support to maintain reports as well as troubleshooting efforts
- Provide technical review of report designs
- Applicant must have strong communication skills
- Applicant must be able to interact with all levels of team members
Candidates are required to be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, and shall be pursuing a four-year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related degree; and have the ability to work at the Erie County facility. Must have an understanding of Crystal Reports.
Those who qualify can apply online at www.nwirc.org/apprentice or direct questions to Gretchen Reinard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to download more details about this position and qualifications.