Advancing the Next Generation of Employees
Develop Your Workforce with Online Training by Tooling U-SME
NWIRC, in partnership with Tooling U-SME, offers a quick-start, progressive road map that allows manufacturers to build career paths for employees. This online training is intended to enhance your existing on-the-job training and create a job progression plan.
Online Skills Training Offers:
Online classes are self-paced, typically taking 60 minutes to complete. They are easily accessible on desktops and laptops, and on tablets and phones with the Tooling U-SME app.
- Content developed by industry experts
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Predefined curriculum for each job role
- Engaging and interactive content
- Pre- and post-training knowledge assessments
- Access to Tooling U-SME’s Learning Management System (LMS)
Select an educational pathway to learn more:
Certified Manufacturing Associate
Forming Fabrication Stamping
Fill out this form and one of NWIRC’s staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get StartedFill out this form and one of NWIRC's staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields