Attracting new employees continues to be a significant challenge for manufacturers. It’s more important than ever to retain the employees you have. The Work Institute’s 2021 mid-year Retention Report cites the top reason (21%) employees leave a company continues to be lack of opportunities for career growth, achievement, and security. This has been the number one reason
for numerous years. That is, 1 in 5 employees leave due to the lack of training and upward mobility. Training and development programs are proven to increase job satisfaction and reduce turnover.
Complete a no-cost training assessment with NWIRC to:
- Bridge the gap between your current situation for training and development to an improved state.
- Uncover needs for increasing or adding training required both across the organization and for a specific job function.
- Prioritize training focus areas for the biggest impact on productivity, health, safety, and employee satisfaction.
- Create a benchmark for evaluation of future training efforts.
- Establish a focus to improve the return on your training investment.
- Build a roadmap (or training plan) for future employee satisfaction as part of your retention strategy.
What we do:
- Conduct a 1-hour assessment (in-person or virtual) to gauge the current level of training and development for encouraging employees’ growth and performance.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive Training & Development Plan with recommendations to get started right away.
Benefits of implementing a Training & Development Plan:
- Reduces turnover.
- Motivates employees for continued growth
- Creates an engaged workforce.
- Increases job satisfaction and morale.
- Improves productivity and safety.
- Serves as a training plan for submitting to WEDnetPA for eligible reimbursement.
Schedule or learn more, email Robin Keller: firstname.lastname@example.org