Date: September 21, 2017
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Knowledge Center
5240 Knowledge Parkway
Erie, PA 16510
This workshop will allow participants to begin to think differently, allowing them to better understand how to find the root cause of a problem and then create long-term sustainable solutions. Participants will walk away with new tools and resources that they will practice in class and be able to implement immediately upon their return to their organization.
- Understanding how we think
- Introduction to how our mind works
- Realize how you think automatically
- Mental Muscles, how to exercise them like your physical muscles (includes perception)
- Exercises to drive home how to exercise mental muscles
- What is “Critical” Thinking?
- Developing our Core Critical Thinking Skills
- Active learning versus passively receiving info
- Exercise to practice critical thinking
- What is the REAL Problem?
- Understanding how to find the root cause
- Review the 3 types of causes
- Creating Solutions
- Healing versus using band aids
- Identify the value of solving the problem
- 4 Basic Problem-Solving Steps
- Finish Creating Solutions
- “Next” Exercise
- Implementing solutions
Instructor Lisa Pustelak, founder and CEO of LEDGE Enterprises, LLC.
Please register by Monday September 19, 2017.
Contact Molly Reichard with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 898-6888.
Bookings are closed for this event.