Smith conducts many of the NWIRC’s quality-related trainings, including ISO 9001 Internal Audit and ISO/TS 16949. In addition to quality, he specializes in human resource development, talent management, and team building. Previous courses instructed by Smith have netted him near perfect evaluation scores with notable comments, such as:
- Kevin Smith was an engaged speaker!
- Class was not extremely formal. Kevin made it enjoyable while still being very thorough.
- The pace was good and his examples put the information into perspective.
- Instructor was very informative and explained the auditing process well.
- Very interesting and clear. Good teacher.
- Very good speaker, kept us motivated.
- Instructor was well-prepared
- It was clear that the instructor knew the information inside and out.
Some of the upcoming training courses pertaining to the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard include:
ISO 9001:2015 Management Transition: A 3-hour course to specifically review the recent changes and how to implement within your organization’s quality management system. This course is being offered in Erie and St Marys. Click here to visit the NWIRC event schedule course details and find the location near you.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Training: An in-depth 3-Day workshop to introduce participants to ISO 9001:2015 quality management system, the auditing process, audit instruments and the documentation process. This workshop is being offered in Erie, Meadville, and St Marys. Click here to visit the NWIRC event schedule course details and find the location near you.